32GB users, how's the storage holding up?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by heyyitssusan, Nov 2, 2016.

1. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I have around 23GB on mine.. using Google Photos and the iPod Touch for music and other social media apps.. how much do you guys have left?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I have about 17GB available on my 32GB 7 plus.
    Its nice to have the additional storage there for only $20 extra than last years 16GB model:)

3. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

I have 24GB left for 113GB.
    Lossless costs a lot. Want 256GB but also want headphone jack.
    Guess next time I need to carry iPad around.

4. Channan macrumors 68030

Channan

I bought a 128GB iPhone 7 because that's the lowest amount of storage you can get with jet black. Otherwise, I would have gone for 32GB. I wanted to be able to store all of my music, which is less than 13GB, and all the apps I need. I can regularly delete pictures and videos after uploading them to Google Photos, so I'm not worried about them taking up a lot of space, and I use Hangouts for texting, which only keeps recent messages stored on my phone until I decide to scroll to older texts, so I don't have to worry about years worth of pictures and videos hogging up space on my phone (I never delete texts). I had so much space left over that I also downloaded my entire Google Play Movies collection, which consists of five seasons of Game of Thrones and nine movies, that I'll probably never watch on my phone, and several 1-2GB games that I'll probably never play, and I still have 74GB available.

32GB would have been plenty for me.