32gb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by reidjr, May 5, 2008.

1. reidjr macrumors member

I have had the 8gb since launch and i love it.But i am thinking of upgrading soon to the 32gb.Is it any bigger in size then the 8gb.

2. LeahM macrumors 6502a

LeahM

Absolutely not. I think thats why theres a major price difference. I originally started with a 8gb and then it broked and I upgraded to a 32gb. You won't regret it.

EDIT: when I first had the 8gb I had a case that fit perfectly and it fit perfectly with the 32gb, just to prove its the same size.

3. beyondthesmile macrumors 6502a

4. Resist macrumors 68030

Why would you even ask that?

5. forafireescape macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

Why would he not? It might be worth it to the OP to stay with the 8GB if it means he has to sacrifice size to upgrade.

6. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Were you thinking he meant it in terms of capacity? If so, learn to read.

7. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Maybe because other iPods in the past have varied in thickness depending on capacity.

8. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

i would actually love it if they did get thicker. i didnt like my iPod touch because it seemed so "cheap", and no doubt the price would go down

9. Resist macrumors 68030

Since he already stated he has an 8GB Touch and wants to know about the size of the 32BG, I ASSUMED he knows the capacity increased from 8 to 32. He was asking about the external size of the Touch. And since the dimensions are clearly listed on the Apple site, again I ASSUMED anyone interested in a Touch would go there first before asking stupid questions here. I was wrong. :rolleyes: