38 mm space gray sport.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by heyyzuz, May 5, 2015.

1. heyyzuz macrumors member

So I ordered my watch on the 29th of April. I see people who pre ordered their watch and are yet to get it. The numbers are moving in the seconds by day. If I ordered mine almost three weeks after preorder, how will it be able to shipped by June? 38 mm space gray sport please hurry up :) Also when do you guys speculate that I should get it? Thanks so much!

2. Hankkk macrumors regular

In June I guess? :p

3. heyyzuz thread starter macrumors member

I was really hoping for a time before that :O
    I have to count my blessings, though. At least I have the money to buy something like this.

4. Hankkk macrumors regular

I'm sorry, I was just joking :)
    For real though.. Nobody knows right now. Could be sometime in June, could also be that you get it earlier than that. The Apple Watch Sport in space gray isn't moving as fast as other watches unfortunately and we don't know if or when this will change. So better don't get your hopes up, expect it to arrive sometime in June and you might be in for a nice surprise if you get it before that :)

I ordered the same watch as you on April 10 roughly ten minutes after the preorders started, got a shipping window from May 12 - May 26 and my order is still stuck at processing unfortunately. So better be patient, I'm sure you'll get yours as soon as possible! In the mean time you might want to check out the other waiting threads for the 38mm space gray or space gray watches in general.

5. John6Plus macrumors 6502

John6Plus

The time moves pretty slowly when you're waiting (I am too, though my CC was charged this morning) - but the minutes are going by now instead of seconds. There was an enormous number of orders crammed into the first few minutes, but since minute 10 or 11 they're definitely more spaced out.

Also, given that Apple seems to have underestimated the demand for SG, I think it's safe to assume they'll dedicate more resources to manufacturing those, and the orders will catch up sooner than seems possible.

Many of us in the May 13-27 group got them or are getting them before the end of the first group's estimated dates, so I think you'll get it before June. Early June at the latest.

The information provided here is to be used for entertainment purposes only, any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental, and all warranties, stated or implied, do not apply. Not valid in the state of California or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Void where prohibited, prohibited where void.