38mm Silver Sport Still Preparing for Shipment...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Trans4mation, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Trans4mation macrumors newbie

I ordered at 12:03 on the 10th, on Monday I was charged by the bank, but today I wake up and find that everybody is getting shipped confirmations and I still haven't received an email. The Apple Store app still says preparing for shipment as well. What does this mean? Should I be giving up hope #

2. random person macrumors 6502a

Me too but I do have ups tracking number andI live in San fran so I hope it just means that they don't have to ship early in California or something.

3. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

Did you check the status at the Apple site?

Seems to me if you have not received a tracking number or email by now, there's no chance you'll get your watch tomorrow. :(

4. garyleecn macrumors 6502a

me too. but sacramento

i got two watches and that's the only not-yet-delivered packages from apple. and i got two identical packages with two different trackings yesterday, so gotta be it

i notice that the ship from address is apple lot 15..something...CA, so guess it's already somewhere near us so they don't have to ship it out until tonight. we will see.

----------

i have no emails, but tracking text from UPS. package is already in CA so it would just take couple hours to deliver. still have a chance.

anyway, ups tracking all shows next day air, so as long as they ship it out tonight, everyone still have chance to get it tomorrow.