Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
From doing several amounts of checking it seems that no one who has a 38mm Space Grey watch on order has had any update since 'processing items'! I can confirm that I ordered at 08:04am UK time and have no pending charge in my bank account!

How many of us 38mm Space Grey people are in the same boat?

Neilfau

macrumors member
Jan 29, 2012
UK
Me too, ordered at 8:02! I think we might see something today as they will be done in one batch, though it's slightly worrying no one has been charged or there order updated.

sb22

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2012
Really hoping for an update. My blue is prepared to dispatch. My space grey is still processing.

IceCreamandMilo

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2015
I don't understand what's happening with the 38mm SG sport. ordered 8:03:12, I know it's silly, but I'll be really annoyed if I can't get something that I bought within 3 minutes of it being released!

Mynyisles

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2015
Next week for space gray

All
In a chat with an apple rep they said expect space gray orders to ship next week. Very limited quantities due to manufacturing and multiple countries.

Explains the preparing for shipment and no change for most.

I now expecting it to change over weekend or tues wed next week. :mad:

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
I don't understand what's happening with the 38mm SG sport. ordered 8:03:12, I know it's silly, but I'll be really annoyed if I can't get something that I bought within 3 minutes of it being released!

It could always be worse. I ordered mine about 3 minutes after I was able to get into the Apple Store (app) and only made it to the May 13 - May 27 delivery window :eek:

Last edited:

monchote

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
I'm on the same boat. 38mm Space Grey with 8:03 UK time confirmation and still nothing.

Could it be related to extremely high demand? I would've thought the 42mm SG orders would be experiencing similar issues.

IceCreamandMilo

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2015
unless it is all about the 38mm black sport band?. Even if it were crazy low stock, I'd expect to have seen at least someone on here who's order for it has gone through?.

IceCreamandMilo

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2015
I'm preparing for dispatch too! don't know about card being charged or not though..

Edit: UK also!

Last edited:

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
Well with Wednesday all but gone, my order still hasn't changed so I'm not
holding out for a Friday delivery for me :(

Pretty poor considering I ordered at 8:02am with confirmation at 08:04am.

Hello...

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2011
It's annoying considering I've seen posts on here from people who initially had a 4 - 6 week wait see their order status change to 'Preparing for shipment' before ours!

my son is waiting for it, it's sad..... I always get first release toys, not sure about this time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.