38mm Sport battery issue....

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Jawnkai, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Jawnkai macrumors member

hello I need your guys help with this. I bought my gf her 38mm sport watch and her batter life seems terrible. From a 100% charge and at 48 mins of usage it's down to 87%. She starts her day at 6am and it's at 10% at 3pm. Any tips on this? She's also tried to turn something's off to improve but I feel her battery is no as strong as its supposed to be. Thank you in advance for your input

2. spriter macrumors 65816

spriter

How many cycles has it done? My 38 SS was terrible the first two days but now lasts a day, if not two.

Might be worth clearing out any third party apps to see if that makes a difference or even a watch factory reset.

3. Jawnkai thread starter macrumors member

It's gone through a few days of charging.. I was just told by her about bad battery just today so I was going to watch it for a couple days. I just wanted to see input from others that may have he same battery or issues

4. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i had to reboot the watch before so i cant see its exact usage info, but i took it off the charger at 12pm yesterday (its 3am now) and used it moderately at work to check the time and send a bunch of messages here and there and check other notifications. battery currently sits at 59%. so about 13 hrs of standby. not too bad.