38mm w/ modern buckle video

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dannn, Apr 9, 2015.

1. dannn macrumors regular

2. tylerdw89 macrumors 6502

3. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

That band is only available for 38mm.

The video is of a woman's arm with a weirdly fat/round wrist. People can't get a real perspective on size by looking at videos/pics of others unless they know about exact measurements of wrist width, and circumference (to a lesser degree of importance.)

Still, I think many are going to be surprised by how much better 38mm looks than 42. All depends on your shape. Clothing really should be tried on before bought, you know?

4. dannn thread starter macrumors regular

5. slicktor macrumors member

slicktor

I have pretty much the exact same wrist size as you... I am also feeling really confused about which size to get!

Whats are you leaning towards?

6. dannn thread starter macrumors regular

I printed out models and think the 38mm looks too small on my wrist, not due to the physical dimensions, but the user interface. At least the way it looks on the printout I have. I have read from people who tried both that the 38mm looked extremely small, however when i see pictures of people with the 38mm, i can't help but think how normal it looks. the drake picture in particular is confusing as he's a pretty big guy.

anyway, i think i'll probably go 42mm and just exchange if i need to. the 42mm will be more difficult to get post-launch anyway i guess...so might as well play it safe

7. Wallabe macrumors 6502a

If you ask someone who has a small wrist but wears a 50mm+ watch, of course it would be small from their own opinion.