3click.tv not working anymore??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by srt10, Jan 16, 2009.

1. srt10 macrumors newbie

Does anyone use this site to watch tv. I has always worked great, however it doesnt seem to be working anymore, is anyone experiencing this, I have the safari plug-ins on

2. geekmommy4 macrumors 6502

geekmommy4

It isn't working for me, either. Darn it...I just discovered this a couple of days ago! It has a big circle NO symbol over the play button. Hopefully they are just having problems!

3. srt10 thread starter macrumors newbie

thats exactly what Im experiencing, hopefully its temporary

4. sdb318 macrumors newbie

i saw this also...i thought i was the only one!

5. JVV macrumors newbie

It seems like it has gone to a subscription-based service with a 24hr free-trial version:mad:

6. srt10 thread starter macrumors newbie

how much is to subscribe? The clarity was perfect

7. Rob Mclovin macrumors 6502

8. devizE macrumors newbie

I cant get it to work anyone know how to fix it. You always had to pay but logging directly to the site was a work around, maybe they found out. This site is awesome hopefully it works again

9. wanmac1man macrumors newbie

I had the same problem - it just stopped working yesterday. Does anyone get the same problem with iplayer now? I can't get it to play anything.

10. devizE macrumors newbie

Well I've been waiting for a week hoping that it would work but it doesn't. Is it working for anybody else? This site is awesome so if anyway has a fix or another site similar to this it be appreciated

11. jake36wi41 macrumors member

"iPhone service and issues
    Due to recent upgrades to 3click.TV, the iPhone service may not be available at this time. Offering reliable service to iPhone users has been a challenge due to limits on 3G and wireless connections and the functionality and capabilites of the iPhone itself. We will provide more information as it becomes available."

12. devizE macrumors newbie

bad news for people who used to love this site like I did

'Goodbye iPhone, Hello Windows SmartPhone!

February 5th, 2009

We have officially discontinued the streaming iPhone service due to complication involved with the iPhone and its' limitations. The good news is we are now streaming to phones with the Windows Mobile Operating System or commonly refered to as SmartPhones. The good people at Skyfire allow this to be possible using their new Smart Phone browser. If your currently using a SmartPhone and would like to begin using this service just download the free browser from SkyFire.com and log into our mobile site version and take your TV with you!

For a complete list of devices supporting Windows Mobile Devices visit the official site Windows Mobile'

13. Barbs macrumors regular

14. SummerBoy macrumors regular

SummerBoy

This is differnce between ms and apple

Microsofo helps and supportsvtheir usersvfromnf never say a word

Hofsr appkehbjgkcjsthfuythjj shadow like this

15. ACKRITE macrumors member

ACKRITE

Just tried this and it's not working again. I'm getting a 404 Not Found URL error page. Can someone post a working link if you're having any luck?