3D Home Architect Software???

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Bonesone4, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Bonesone4 macrumors regular

Anyone know of a program called "3D Home Architect?"

My boss was wondering how or where he could find a website for this particular software. He is interested in buying it but isn't sure where to get info on it.

Bones

2. Slumbercub macrumors regular

3. Bonesone4 thread starter macrumors regular

No no, I googled it and this is the same link that came up but that wasnt the program he was looking for...he wasnt really clear on what he wanted. Im at work right now and he said its by a company called "punch." anyway, i googled them and found it! :) thanks though

Bones

4. Slumbercub macrumors regular

One true fact of life - you can never please your boss! :D

5. sugarray macrumors newbie

3D architect

Showing my age but 6 years ago I picked up a program titled 3D Home Architect that was pretty good. PC version of 3D Architect made by Broderbund; not sure what version is out there now. As an engineer I found it a little clunky but provide some good rollup of construction materials (costs were not very accurate as would be expected). I'd check out www. broderbund.com They make some programs for Mac but don't believe the 3D series has been migrated

There is also another program that goes by the same name that is terrible (not sure who made it but it was ugly!)

Good luck on your hunt,
    regards

sugarray