3D Touch - Apple apps not showing options

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bugeyeblue, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

At first, my 6s plus was not rotating on the homescreen. So I restored it as new, set everything up, and now the App Store icon, phone icon, messages icon and others aren't giving me all the normal options when I press on them for 3D Touch.

Anyone have a fox for this? These bugs are plentiful in iOS 9.0.2.

2. Bugeyeblue thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

Restored as new... Again. Fixed all issues for now. Only took a couple hours.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

This seems to be some weird bug. I've had 3D Touch options come and go. I haven't restored at all. Haven't even reported. One day they were working. Then nothing. Now they're good. Not the only one to have reported this either. Unless you have some serious need for the feature I'd just hold off on restores (unless you don't mind doing them) until Apple irons out the kinks

4. Bugeyeblue thread starter macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

Thanks for the reply. That's the first I've heard of things coming and going without doing any resetting of settings or content and settings. I'll definitely let it go if I catch another bug until iOS 9.1 is out for official use.

5. digduggler macrumors 6502

It's a weird bug - I had it too. I replaced my 6s and restored and had the same issue . It's fixed in 9.1 (I installed the public beta after some reports here and can confirm it is indeed fixed).