3D Touch multiple email accounts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lyhte, Sep 26, 2015.

1. lyhte, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015

lyhte macrumors member

lyhte

I love 3D Touch. I love having quick access to my email. The only thing is, it doesn't seem possible to access more than one account from the 3D Touch pop up menu. Whichever account is first in queue in your mail app will show up in the 3D Touch pop up. The only other account is your VIP account, if setup.

Has anyone figured out a way to get more than one email account to show up in the pop up menu? I have tried deleting the VIP account to see if it would open up a space for another email account but it did not. Any help would be appreciated.

2. lyhte thread starter macrumors member

lyhte

3. denisej macrumors newbie

denisej

It looks like the only way to see all emails is to edit the way the email accounts appear by going to the "Mailboxes" mail>edit and selecting "all inboxes" then slide "all inboxes" to the top of the list.

The emails appear from all email accounts but they are lumped together however they seem to be in the same order as the email accounts are listed in the "Mailboxes" screen.

4. lyhte thread starter macrumors member

lyhte

Thanks for the workaround. Although it's not exactly what I would like, it does help. Hopefully Apple will add options for 3D Touch to allow for things such as multiple email accounts.

5. scottish macrumors 6502a

Hopefully! It really has great potential.