3G and Bluetooth Dock

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lexoticstylez02, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

I used to be able to plug the travel cable included with the bluetooth headset into the back of my old 1st gen dock and it would charge the phone and the headset.. but I just got a new 3G dock for my 3G phone and the travel cable is avoiding the bluetooth headset.. only charging the phone?

I would like a way to charge both my headset and phone without having to charge one with another usb.

2. Lexoticstylez02 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

3. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I think there is something wierd with the new 3G iPhone as I have heard there are issues with old chargers not working. My Griffin Car Charger still works, but I would call Apple and ask them for a new cable as your current cable does not work. I just wish Apple would release a new Dual Dock for the 3G iPhone and Headset.

4. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

I am getting the same problem. I am really hoping someone can shed some light on this matter as its rather an annoyance because at the moment if I want to charge the bluetooth headset, I have to disconnect the travel cable from the dock. A minor inconvenience, but an inconvenience nonetheless. And a meaningless one at that, especially coming from Apple.