iPhone 3G and data toggle short cut?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tkwolf, Jul 21, 2012.

1. tkwolf macrumors 6502

Is there one?

i have a jailbroken iPhone and would prefer to turn off data and 3g most times, unless i use it for internet to save battery. Now is there an app in cydia that provides a short cut toggle for data and 3g? ASIDE FROM SBSettings, I don't use that thing in fear of battery drain.

2. LithePanther macrumors 6502

3. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

NCSettings does it just as well, if not better... However why are you afraid of SBSettings? Why would it cause excess battery drain?

4. tkwolf thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the reply guys!

Well, I've read countless threads stating such issue so I'm trying to look for an alternative. I use an app that toggles the wifi by simply holding it from my app scree/home screen. I was looking for something similar. While NCSettings looks familiar, I'm a little too OC over the battery life. But I guess I'll never know unless I try right? lol

5. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Sure, try it :) If it has an impact on your battery life jus get rid of it. I use NCSettings on my iPhone with no battery problems, so I'm sure there's a good chance that you'll be able to too.

6. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Using SBsettings on my 4S and before on my I4 from 4.01 up to and including 5.1.1, never had any battery drain issues with it.