3G and the new iTunes 9.2.0

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Fabienne, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

I downloaded the new iTunes and successfully synced my iPod Touch. Great,works fine. I also have a little iPod Nano 3G. I plugged that in and things are not going so well, comrades. The screen is stuck on videos, iTunes does not show that it is plugged in (it used to on the old version of iTunes). I cannot turn it off, it appears not to be compatible with the new version of iTunes, is that true or is there another way to make it work?

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

3. Fabienne thread starter macrumors 65816

Fabienne

Thank you. I am a fairly new user with the iTunes set up and am far from proficient at getting it do perform when something goes wrong. I must admit that with only two iPod Touches, I have had a free ride with no problems until now. I think that I will make myself familiar with that part of www.apple.com. Again, thank you.

Worked like a champ: (from the site, for anyone who is having the same problem) switch the hold button on and off a couple of times. Press and hold the center button and the Menu part of the click wheel (the top) simultaneously. Keep them depressed for about 8 seconds and the screen will turn black with the Apple logo on it. Then it will come back.