3g Battery Issues with JB iOS4 (Redsn0w)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Husker41082, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Husker41082 macrumors newbie

Wondering if anyone had any issues with Jailbreaking with Redsn0w yet. I checked Cydia, Multi-Tasking, Wall Paper and Battery Meter. After a full charge removed from my night stand this morning around 8 am I was completely dead as of 4 pm with pretty much no use all day.

I had no lag to speak of like I did when I had the standard iOS4 with no JB unless I'm just not noticing it anymore.

I have push notifications for my work e-mail and wi-fi and location are always on in SBSettings but I have never had nearly this bad of battery life before or even close to it.

I re-JB tonight to uncheck Multi-Tasking as I can do without it for now and hoping for better results.

2. draz macrumors 6502a

Sometimes restarting it often helps with the battery and unloads some rogue processes that can kill the battery.

3. Husker41082 thread starter macrumors newbie

I restarted several times last night and re-loaded the springboard. I think I only had Facebook in the Multi-Tasking menu last night when I went to bed. The only problems I have seen in regards to a JB 3g is multi-tasking which I have heard reports of it being very laggy. I never saw an issue with that as I had Pandora running last night in the background as I was on Facebook.