3G iPhone functions according to a newspaper

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheMacBookPro, May 30, 2008.

1. TheMacBookPro, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

We want pictures. Hard to believe you otherwise, unless you can get someone to back up your statements.

3. aethelbert macrumors 601

Believe it or not, a newspaper gets its information from rumors and mock-ups just like we do on this forum. There's no red phone to Cupertino that reveals everything about everything before it happens.

4. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

God, there are so many rumors of a case redesign / 3 colors that I kind of want to believe them.

But we've been hearing about MBP case redesigns, Mac Mini deaths, etc. for ages and ages now and never seen anything.

5. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I have only read one or two rumors of different coloured iPhones. Besides all the pictures that are like ZOMG NEW iPHONE!! With the white cases or what not.

6. Mykbibby macrumors 6502a

Mykbibby

Red? From Apple? Unless its Product (RED), no way...

Nowadays, white is kind of a stretch too...

7. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Ah...the days when you could only buy white products...

--sigh--

But seriously, I don't think the colour will change. They changed the colour of the iMac to fit the iPhone (I presume). I don't think they will do any colour switching, but hey, what do i know.

8. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

Well, I love the AT&T store employees that say they have knowledge. I was just told today that it will look the same. Hmmmm. Guess this newspaper reading is as reliable as the AT&T employee, yes? Can't wait for WWDC.

9. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I'm surprised it's not Red, White, & Blue, seeing how it's an election year. LOL :D

10. TheMacBookPro, May 31, 2008

TheMacBookPro thread starter macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

11. elbirth macrumors 65816

pics or shens

obviously this thread is pointless without pics, so either scan and upload them, or what's really the purpose of even making this thread?

12. Martin C macrumors 6502a

Martin C

If you looked before you posted, you would have noticed that the thread starter provided a link.

13. elbirth macrumors 65816

if you actually read before you posted, you'd see that I was referring to an actual scan of the newspaper in question, as was mentioned in the original post. he said he'd provide pictures of the article later, and still has not. providing a link to a picture we've all already seen on the web proves nothing.

14. TheMacBookPro, Jun 1, 2008

TheMacBookPro thread starter macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

15. Martin C macrumors 6502a

Martin C

That's funny, because in your post all you mentioned was 'pics'.

16. elbirth macrumors 65816

what does me never reading a chinese site have to do with anything? you said you saw it in a newspaper, not online. your post now is completely irrelevant. my not knowing chinese is funny? you seriously suck at making valid points.

you're right, it is funny, because if you look and read my post (which you quoted), you'll see I clearly said "so either scan and upload them"

17. avaloncourt macrumors 65816

So, he was to either can or upload them or what? You said either. That's not very clear. Either is bound with or. One or the other and you forgot the other.

18. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Just wondering as to why you would throw away the actual paper?

Cant read that, but the pictures don't look bad. If the iPhone 2 looked like those, I would not be dissapointed...per sé....

19. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

Yeah the colored mockups look better than the plastic/zirconia/ceramic ones that have been floating around. I do love the original casing and think it goes nicely with the rest of Apple's products.

20. dunni macrumors newbie

I'm gonna call shenanigans on the picture because of the perspective of the front-facing camera. It doesn't look like it is actually part of the phone but rather photoshopped in (and not very well in terms of angles).

21. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

Yup, I heard Apple gives all the scoops on their unreleased products to random newspapers in Hong Kong.

22. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Yes, and to random people on the street. And then they tell them to go onto forum sites and share this information. :rolleyes: