3G iPhone Griffin accessories

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by t0mat0, Jul 11, 2008.

1. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Griffin didn't get info about the phone till Today basically. Hence O2 and CWH stores having sod all accessories bar cases (same deal with the online stores - no dice).

The AutoPilot looks pretty decent - charge, get Radio, have a stand etc for GPS. Anyone else got any favorites from Griffin they want to see updated for the new iPhone 3G ?

2. davidjtaylor07 macrumors member

just to confirm

I have just bought the griffin itrip auto pilot and it works great with 2g iphone, i am hoping to upgrade to iphone 3g and just want to confirm that it works with iphone 3g.
    also i notice that when my 2g iphone charges it is supposed to slowly pulse an orange colour. mine just stays stic red and goes green when fully charged, is their something wrong with mine?

3. BouncinDave macrumors member

BouncinDave

I got the hard leather case by griffin. Very pleased with it so far!

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I have the Wave case for my 1G iPhone. Its great. They have one for the 3G as well.

5. bigjohn macrumors 6502

bigjohn

does the autopilot work with regular ipods as well?

6. t0mat0 thread starter macrumors 603

t0mat0

Looks like Griffin is hard at work making sure their work is iPhone 3G compatible: http://www.griffintechnology.com/devices/iphone/iphone3g

I haven't heard word bcak from them yet, but they already have 3G cases out. They might say that teh 2G iPhone AutoPiloots etc will work, and then they'll bring out a new model, or they might just put the 2G AutoPilots into "iPhone 3G compatible" boxes...

7. mrJnC macrumors regular

8. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I have an IClear from Griffen and it looks like the closest thing to that is the Nu Form. Also, do the Belkin screen protectors from the first generation IPhone also work for the new ones?

Does anyone know of a retail chain that carries Belkin products? I prefer not to have to order it online and wait for it to arrive.