3g Iphone Release Date Availability?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by speeddevil45678, Apr 26, 2008.

1. speeddevil45678 macrumors member

Hey, I know around other websites, including this one, that the next gen I-phone will probably be unveiled June 9th. My question is, with all this hype about the next gen, do you guys think there will be a shortage within a week or two after its release date of the I-phone? 500,000 per week in June is a lot but its gonna be available around the world, a lot of people are gonna want it. 3G opens doors to the world and also prone back ordering.

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

The demand is going to be extremely high in my opinion, especially if it has new features.

3. newyorksole macrumors 68020

Omg it is amazing that so many people think it will be announced and/or released June 9.

But anyways, people won't know it is coming until it is announced on the news and then everyone will be talking about it which will make for high demand. The general public won't even know why they are buying it, just because it is the latest gadget.

4. fraserdrew macrumors member

have in mind that recently most apple releases have been delayed - ie not available when announced. So I see a release date nearer the end of June, however probably an announcement at WWDC