3G iphone WWDC but when will it be availible.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marcizzle333, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcizzle333 macrumors newbie

Ok so i just sold my iphone today because im so hyped about the new iphone. but i was just thinking yeah they will introduce the 3G sometime next week at WWDC but will we have to wait like untill August to buy the 3G phone or will it be availible right away.. cause the first time they introduced the iphone we had to wait for like a few months to be able to buy this sucksssssssssssss.....i hope its availible withing the next few weeks because it would suck to have to be phoneless for a while or even worse use an old phone thats not an iphone :((((( ahhhhadfhak:cool:

2. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

We all hope its available ASAP.

However, no one knows.

3. D3lta macrumors 6502a

It will most likely be available within a week or two(or right after WWDC keynote)... Since Apple took off the first gen iPhone off the market, they don't want to lose out on sales for too long.

4. matthew858 macrumors member

Apple would unveil it (Monday, or Tuesday for me) the wait for 2 weeks to build hype and to make sure everything is in place and ready to go.

5. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

6. okied90 macrumors newbie

7. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

I think (no one really knows except Apple VIP's) it will be shipping right after the WWDC keynote, and be in stores within a week. Probably something along the lines of "... and it's leaving our warehouses as we speak." from Steve.

8. Nall macrumors regular

Credible rumor I've heard is 'late June'. But who knows for sure.

9. pranavss11 macrumors 6502

My gut feeling was telling me the same thing.

10. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Well if the new shipments of "computers" shipped to the US and Canada are the new iPhone then they will probably be on sale immediately after announcement, other places like the UK will probably have to wait a week or two, unless they have already been shipped here but just no info has been leaked, of course!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.