3G Issues in MI

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dmac77, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Dmac77 macrumors 68020

Dmac77

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with 3G in Michigan, or anywhere else. I can't seem to get a 3G connection at all, my iPhone just flips back to EDGE.

It may just be me, because for the past day or so, I've been having issues with really slow Wi-Fi, so maybe my iPhone is on the fritz or something. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having 3G issues.

Don

2. DavidMc macrumors member

I'm not in MI...VA (Virginia Beach specifically) and have had issues with no 3G since last Friday. Our area is weird though. At my house and 3/4 the way to work I will be on Edge. As soon as I get to work, I get 3G again. If I go visit my mom who is 5 minutes away, I will get 3G at her place. On wifi at my house it is sluggish as well. It was JB but has been restored as a new phone when all this started. I was afraid it was due to the JB, but that is not the case. I was about to start a new thread about this for Hampton Roads area but saw this one. Don't know what to think now other then AT&T is at it again.

3. M0bile macrumors regular

Nope, no 3G problems here in Grand Rapids metro.