Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CTK2651

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Upgraded from original to 3G and restored data to phone as instructed. Everything seems fine, except iPhone calendar. In iCal/MobileMe which are sync-ed I have show 3 calendars (from MobileMe), in iphone I now see this:

2717121170_def86f57b3.jpg

Originally (Originall iPhone) I just saw 3 calendars from MobileMe. Now I have the "On My iPhone". From iPhone, iTunes, or iCal/MobileMe can't delete or change. iCal/MobileMe DOES not even show "On My iPhone" calendar. iTunes just tells me my calendar is being pushed from MobileMe and make changes there.

Thoughts?

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Upgraded from original to 3G and restored data to phone as instructed. Everything seems fine, except iPhone calendar. In iCal/MobileMe which are sync-ed I have show 3 calendars (from MobileMe), in iphone I now see this:

2717121170_def86f57b3.jpg

Originally (Originall iPhone) I just saw 3 calendars from MobileMe. Now I have the "On My iPhone". From iPhone, iTunes, or iCal/MobileMe can't delete or change. iCal/MobileMe DOES not even show "On My iPhone" calendar. iTunes just tells me my calendar is being pushed from MobileMe and make changes there.

Thoughts?

Are the calendars showing up on the MM website? if they're not showing up there, they're not going to show on the phone..

If they are showing up on the MM website, then you'll have to go into the phones settings and go down to where it says "mail, contacts, etc,etc" turn off the syncing option for the calendar, then turn it back on and see if it shows up on your phone then..

CTK2651

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Are the calendars showing up on the MM website? if they're not showing up there, they're not going to show on the phone..

The on my iphone calendar (red) does not show up in MM or anywhere except iPhone. All others are coming from MM.

If they are showing up on the MM website, then you'll have to go into the phones settings and go down to where it says "mail, contacts, etc,etc" turn off the syncing option for the calendar, then turn it back on and see if it shows up on your phone then..

It is syncing MM calendars. It is not syncing iphone only calendar (red) and would prefer to delete that calendar, but see no option.

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The on my iphone calendar (red) does not show up in MM or anywhere except iPhone. All others are coming from MM.

It is syncing MM calendars. It is not syncing iphone only calendar (red) and would prefer to delete that calendar, but see no option.

You're going to have to turn off MM syncing and do a manual sync, plug in the phone and sync through iTunes. Just make sure the red calendar isn't on iCal, it may do a long sync at first, once that completes, do another sync..

That should get rid of it, then afterwards you can turn on MM syncing again..

CTK2651

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
You're going to have to turn off MM syncing and do a manual sync, plug in the phone and sync through iTunes. Just make sure the red calendar isn't on iCal, it may do a long sync at first, once that completes, do another sync..

That should get rid of it, then afterwards you can turn on MM syncing again..

Sorry, but turn off MM syncing from where? Turn off iPhone push feature and/or Sync settings on iMac?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.