3G Nano Cases

Discussion in 'iPod' started by iPhonePlaya, Sep 16, 2007.

1. iPhonePlaya macrumors regular

i wish apple would release silicone cases for the new generation of ipods
    like they had for the 1st gen nanos they were really nice and came with like a box of 5 or 6 colors

i think that would be really nice for the new nanos since the back is pretty scratch and smudge prone

i really liked those cases for my 1st nano

anyone think apple will?

2. Tom B. macrumors 65816

Tom B.

I don't think Apple will bring back nano tubes, but I'm sure another manufacturer will make something very similar. iLounge is the best place to look for new iPod cases and reviews.

3. rychencop macrumors 65816

rychencop

Received my Marware convertible case today and it is everything I expected and needed in a case. Belt clip, arm band, and wrist/palm band. They even included a screen wipe and screen/click wheel clear protectors. Great case for the new Nano!

4. Gamoe macrumors regular

SwitchEasy has some new ones already, with the seemingly sleek Black Biscuit and the equally appetizingly named, multi-color Color Biscuits.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure which one I like best, the white color one, or the black "hidden screen" one, though I'd like to see how the former looks with a silver, instead of a black Nano. That said, they all look nice, but I couldn't find any information on the website as to how much thickness it adds to the Nano, which is pretty basic info.

I'm hoping the other usual suspects (iSkin, Speck, etc.) will have new 3G Nano cases soon.

5. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

6. kwood macrumors 6502a

kwood

I personally will probably just make a custom one when mine arrives later today. I'll just go to the dollar store and get a microfiber cleaning cloth, sew it to the proper dimensions and sew in some Velcro. I only want a sleeve as I usually only listen to my iPod when I am sitting.