3G S Home buttom a bit stiff

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by taran420, Jun 28, 2009.

1. taran420 macrumors 6502a

so my 3g had a good home buttom that was easy to push, the new 3g s home button is a bit stiff, i have to really push it in to get it to work.

its not that big of a deal, but can get annoying sometimes

my question, if someone had a same home button issue as me, does the button become a bit loose and more responsive after a while?.
    Just debating if its worth trying to take it to a genius and get it replaced, i mean they can simply push it hard and say no problem there, and the canadian genius's arent that great

2. Smrtphoneaddict macrumors member

I had this issue with my 3G. It got a little bit better as it was used more. Don't know if Apple would replace it though.

3. taran420 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yea hopefully it gets better. I just dont want to restore all my stuff again, plus go to the apple store and get turned down

4. JohnFa macrumors regular

I dream of having a stiff home button again... mines soft an "mushy".

We should really stop all these nitpicking threads. In a few months your home button will be as mushy as the rest of us'. :)

5. taran420 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'd be a happy camper when it does happen. And this thread was asking a specific question whether the home button will loosen up a bit. Hopefully you're right

6. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

for future reference, Apple officially dropped the space between 3G and S
    so no longer is it 3G S
    it is now 3GS

just a little interesting fact