3g Suggestion

sumzero

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2010
Forest Lake, MN
I know no one from apple will read this, and that the 3g models are already designed.

But maybe someone who is app savvi will.

I think you should always be able to see how much 3g service you have or could have. I think it would be a smart business decision. You'd be much more likely to call up and activate data if you were on a trip and knew you could get service

rusty2192

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2008
Kentucky
Well that map does work to an extent yes, but I mean more or less so it just persistently shows you how many bars of service you have. dead zones do exist
Sorry, I could help myself. ;) I understand what you are saying though. It definitely could be a way for them to convince more people to sign up for service. It would be like saying "See what you are missing?"

sumzero

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2010
Forest Lake, MN
Sorry, I could help myself. ;) I understand what you are saying though. It definitely could be a way for them to convince more people to sign up for service. It would be like saying "See what you are missing?"

ya i mean if your on a road trip and still have a couple hours left in the car, its like damn why not and sign up for it.