3G Unrestrictor crashing multiple apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Blueline29, May 15, 2010.

1. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Apologies if this was discussed extensively elsewhere; I searched for quite a while and couldn't find what I was looking for. I installed 3G Unrestrictor this afternoon and every app I've tried to unrestrict with it now crashes before fully loading (but all will load fine after I remove them from the unrestrict list.) YouTube is the main one I'm interested in using with it, but obviously it'd be nice to just have it work with the major apps people use it for (e.g. the app store). The version is 2.0.2 and my phone is a 3GS on 3.1.2, jailbroken with blackra1n. I read somewhere else that blackra1n may be the culprit but I wanted to verify the issue first before I went through the GIANT PITA of restoring and rejailbreaking.

I know it's only a $3 app and is something I'd use only sporadically, but it's become a matter of principle now. :) It's pissing me off like you can't believe that I can't figure this out on my own. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

I personally havent heard of BR causing any app problems, but anything is possible. What I would do is try reinstalling it. If that doesnt work, try removing it, rebooting, installing it, rebooting, then adding the apps. If after all that, they still crash, you will probably have to re JB.