3G unrestrictor for Facetime?

vega07

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Just installed 3G unrestrictor but I don't see Facetime available to be unrestricted.

Anyone have any idea how to go about this?

iLeoMarc

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2007
Just installed 3G unrestrictor but I don't see Facetime available to be unrestricted.

Anyone have any idea how to go about this?
Doesn't work as of now. I assume the iPhone Dev Team will get right on it. But no one knows if it's possible.

nozebleed

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2008
I got it working I think. I'm waiting for my brother to wake up to test but this is how I did it.

go to the 3G unrestrictor app>edit>+>add phone from the list. hit done. then hit the arrow on phone on the list and turn on "enable isdirect flag". now you can at least make a FaceTime call, but like I said no one is awake I can test if the call actually goes through. someone test it and tell me if it works plox.

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
I msged the developer of 3G unrestrictor last night and he said "working on it =)"

I don't know why people say the dev team will get right on it. They don't develop 3G unrestrictor

TMar

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008
Ky
I msged the developer of 3G unrestrictor last night and he said "working on it =)"

I don't know why people say the dev team will get right on it. They don't develop 3G unrestrictor
Because it's going to take a lot more then just an update to 3g unrestrictor for it to work.