3G unrestrictor noob

Stormspeed

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
Can someone help me out here, everytime I try to install 3g unrestrictor I get this. I have the paid version. I am a JB noob.

Attachments

Jnardis

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2010
I use to get that all the time on my old 3GS. Some apps had that and some didnt.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
You seen to be missing the most recent update of mobile substrate (0.9.3228). It came out this morning like 2AM

Go to the "changes" tab first and make sure all your packages are up to date.

Stormspeed

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
You seen to be missing the most recent update of mobile substrate (0.9.3228). It came out this morning like 2AM

Go to the "changes" tab first and make sure all your packages are up to date.
Is there a way to manually update the mobile substrate? I get all these errors when cydia first starts up about refreshing data.

Attachments

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Is there a way to manually update the mobile substrate? I get all these errors when cydia first starts up about refreshing data.
There are ways to manually update those repo via SSH, but I wouldn't recommended it, those error are usually due to server overload, just give it a few and re try, or wait to later tonight and retry.

I really think that is your issue, not sure why it didn't pull the new package automatically, but the update badges are not working on Cydia at the moment, so the only way to see new updates is to check the "changes" tab.

Every time you open cydia to install something. go to the changes tab first, make sure you are all up to date and them go ahead with your install.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
Also, change your settings (when you are on the "Manage" tab) to "Developer" and it will then be listing in your installed apps list.

My changes tab isn't flagging available changes for me either, so I'm checking the changes tab daily or hourly (OCD!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.