3gs 3.1.3, baseband 5.12.01 JB??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MBR12, Jul 26, 2010.

1. MBR12 macrumors newbie

I'm sure this question has been answered, I tried to search and look around the forum a bit and didn't find the answer..I just bought an iphone 3gs 3.1.3, baseband 5.12.01 off craigslist and I am looking to JB it? Is there a JB for this version yet? Thanks!

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Spirit to jailbreak

A simple Google search would have answered this.

3. MBR12 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks! I googled and was a bit confused with all the different jb programs out there. I'll refrain from asking dumb questions in the future.

4. TitanTiger macrumors 6502

Yeah, I think some of your veterans forget what it's like to wander into the JB world and decipher what's legit and what's not, learn new lingo and be sure that you don't go off half-cocked and do the wrong thing and wreck your phone. Be patient with us n00bs.

5. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

But by getting direct answers spoon fed to you, in my opinion, leaves you half-cocked.
    If anyone is serious about JBing their phone they should learn everything they can about it, which will leave them with a better understanding of the process, troubleshooting, and problems involved.
    This site has ridiculously up to date info, and reliable members. Forget google, MRgoogle has all these questions answered... with legit info.
    Being a n00b doesn't mean you are slow, or have an inability to teach yourself.