3GS Battery Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Steagles, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Steagles macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 3GS running iOS 4, and I spend much of my time in my room (a basement). I take it off the charge at 100%, and look at it again an hour later, after no use, to be at 75%. I am assuming this is caused by not finding the AT&T network underground. Is there a way to keep it from always sarching for the network, because it will never find it unless I go to ground level. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Jason

2. Doom878 macrumors member

Turn off your 3G in the settings.

3. mrkgoo macrumors 65816

I've been getting an issue with iOS4 on my 3G that my charging indicator does not change after charging.

For example, I plug it in while it's in the red. It actually charges overnight, and is at full charge, but the indicator still says red. A reboot fixes it.

I've also heard that the issue can happen at various other 'settings', such as a charging indicator stuck at 100%.

Is it possible it was at 75%, and then charged fully, but didn't indicate so?

4. Weikki macrumors newbie

Im gonna borrow your thread.

Yesterday, I charged my iphone overnight to 100%, and after 20 mins of usage and 7 hours of standby the battery was empty. What the ****?