3Gs Battery Recommendation request...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RRRize, Sep 26, 2011.

1. RRRize macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Hey all! Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good battery as well as a place where I should buy it for my iPhone 3Gs. I've checked Amazon and see a bunch ranging from $1 to $25 but the pictures displayed all look the same, which makes me feel like something sketchy is going on. A good recommendation would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

I own a $40 battery that's able to recharge an iPhone at least 3 times over. Check out the reviews on amazon as well. Trent 5000mAh External Battery

3. RRRize thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the recommendation. I will consider it, but I would like to get a replacement battery first. Any recommendations on that?

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

You can get it from Ebay and it is from USA, it arrives within 3 to 5 days. It costs between $3 to $5.00 including shipping. I have replaced few of them and personally, I think they are good.

5. ijustgraduated macrumors member

I'd go for a branded external battery pack. The internal batteries on eBay and Amazon are probably not very good quality.