3GS - multiple email icons?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ssi19, Jun 30, 2009.

1. ssi19 macrumors newbie

Hi I am new to Iphone so hoping you can help. Is there a way to create separate "mail" icons that will "jump" me directly into each one of my email accounts? This should eliminate some serious email account back and forth navigation!

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Why can't you just use the normal icon, which will then show you all your accounts? I have three, and it's not much trouble to jump between all them.

3. drew0020 macrumors 65816

drew0020

I hate jumping between my various emails as well. I wish Apple could somehow solve this. I feel like I spend more time navigating my 4 accounts. Oh well. Maybe next year?

4. ssi19 thread starter macrumors newbie

reponse to your question

As blackberry convert I find the fact that i need to navigate in and out of various accounts to be very annoying and time consuming. I think having multiple mail icons (or a combined inbox with color coding for which account the email came from ) would be a HUGE feature for apple in converting blackberry users since this is the only major feature that is lacking in an otherwise great product.

5. Crotalus_Joe macrumors regular

I would really like to have seperate signature files for each email account.

6. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

There are several Mail applications in the App Store. Maybe it would be a suitable work around for you to try some of them (or a combination of them).

Also, submit your suggestions/feedback to Apple.