3gs or wait for new iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fleali88, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. fleali88 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    #1
    just in terms of fees and prices, assuming in june there will be a new iphone, i can get a 3gs(299$) and sell my 3g for around 250$, if the new iphone comes out in june what fees would i pay to upgrade again (to the new iphone) on the same line?
     
  2. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

    blancoBronco

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    Location:
    South Tampa
    #2
    upgrading depends on how long u've had the 3G, and if apple even lets u. it could either be like the 2G to 3G situation, or the 3G to 3GS
     
  3. labman macrumors 604

    labman

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    Location:
    Mich near Detroit
    #3
    wow

    about one of these threads every week. If you can then wait till June, if not get it now!
     
  4. ichrisers macrumors member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2009
    #4
    umm

    i agree if u can wait .. wait .. if u cant get it know geez ur so impaient
     
  5. Hawke macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2007
    Location:
    Dublin, Ireland
    #5
    Best wait.. if and when the next gen iPhone is released this summer, the 3Gs will still be around, and probably at a good price. If all this hullabaloo are all rumours and turns out to be a big disappointment (hate to say it that way) you can still go with the 3GS. At least by then you can make proper decisions based on facts than just speculation
     
  6. hchavarria macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2008
    #6
    I just bought the 3GS and don't regret it. I will just eBay it when the new one comes out. I bought an otter box defender so it's well protected.
     

Share This Page