3GS - Screen protector or no screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by medgirl2001, Jun 19, 2009.

?

Will you use a screen protector for the iPhone 3G S?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. No, the oleophobic screen is plenty for me

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  3. Haven't decided yet

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. medgirl2001 macrumors regular

What has everyone decided about using a screen protector with the 3GS? The oleophobic screen addresses one of my big reasons for using an anti-glare screen protector - I hate fingerprints. Still, it will do nothing for scratches. But my other worry is that putting a screen protector on the oleophobic screen will somehow damage it. I have a screen protector here to use, which is one of the ones you get from the Apple store. What do you all think?

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

If I were getting one - yes. The main reason why I use a screen protector isn't because of fingerprints and smudges but to keep the glass from scratching. I don't care if it's optical glass or not - glass can and will scratch.

3. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

I voted no after using the phone for the last hour and still having no fingerprints!

anyone want to buy these anti glare protectors I am just got in? :)

4. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

I want to take really good care of my 3GS, so after it gets delivered today, I plan on taking it to Best Buy to have the Invisible Shield installed and I also bought a blue iSkin Solo off of eBay for $20.99 with free shipping.

5. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

How no prints?