3GS Ship Date

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobw999, Jun 12, 2009.

1. bobw999 macrumors member

I ordered my 3GS Monday afternoon and chose the overnight delivery as the shipping method. On my order status page it says
    Ships: June 19 Delivers: June 22.

I got an e-mail (like everyone else) from Apple saying they made a mistake and that it will be delivered on June 19, but the order status page hasn't changed. Is this happening to anyone else who chose overnight delivery?

This will be my first Apple product so I'm pretty darn excited, and I'm curious to know when I'll get my first iPhone.

Edit: Also...I just realized that I could have posted this in a already existing topic, so I apologize in advance to the mods.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=718438

2. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

You wasted your money on getting overnight shipping, FYI. All iPhone 3GSs will be delivered on the 19th.

3. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

I noticed this too on the webpage, It said overnight shipping costs more, So I immediatly went to the att store to preorder their, at the time I thought I was being smart, and avoiding shipping costs to get it on the 19th.

I later found out that it was an apple goof on their own site. Anywho now I don't need to wait all day long for fedex to com rolling down the street.