3GS wont access a website my old Itouch could

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jcmoney1010, Jul 25, 2009.

1. jcmoney1010 macrumors newbie

I'm a huge baseball fan and I love the cincinnati reds. Everyday I check out the reds message board on my computer, when I got my 3GS I thought I would be able to check it out anywhere go. For some reason the page completely downloads, but shows none of the topics, they're all just blank. What's confusing me is that my old Itouch that I gave to me to my mom can access the site no problems. I have no problem accessing other forums, such as this one, just that one. Anyone have a clue as to why?

Heres the site if that helps:http://www.forums.mlb.com/ml-reds

2. mstier09 macrumors regular

Just replicated your result, its definitely weird. I wonder if is because those MLB forums are flash based or some other platform the iPhone doesn't recognize. But that doesn't answer why your iTouch could see it. I have no answers though... However, I tried a search and was able to access forums from there. Weird.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either. Definitely a new issue if it's not due to flash. However, the little flash icon doesn't show and when you go to the other pars of the website (like Scoreboard), the stuff there shows up. So, who knows?

4. jcmoney1010 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ugh it's driving me nuts, it makes no sense, I just want it to work.