3rd party apps won't load anymore after a factory restore., 3rd party apps won't load

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nya13, Jul 31, 2009.

1. nya13 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I am hoping someone encountered this problem or know to quickly fix it.

So I used the iTunes restore function on my iPhone 3GS. Before I did that, I copied all those weird "1A250EC6-4D21-443B-AE99-EB81FC66B4E8" folders from the User/Applications folder onto my computer to back them up. Those were games that were installed from IPA files using Installous.

Now that my iPhone is jailbreaked again, I copied those weird folders back to User/Applications and restarted the iPhone. I used i-FunBox (iPhone file brower in Windows) to copy them back.

I see all the icons, but when I click on each one of them, it quickly tries to load then immediately closes back to the main icon page.

What can I do to fix this quickly without reinstalling all those IPA files for each game?

Is some index needs to to have all my folders indexed with them? If so, how can I do this?

Hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks.

2. kate-willbury macrumors 6502a

absolute fail.

go buy the games instead of coming here trying to leech info about how to steal apps from developers. the fact that you can't even do that right speaks volumes. give your iphone to someone with a brain.

get a job.