Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
I wasn't quite sure where to post this question, but this thread seemed the most likely...

I'd like to buy a CD-RW (or SuperDrive) for my beloved G4. The problem is, I don't know what is compatible with iTunes. If iTunes can't recognize the drive, it won't let you burn a playlist, and so any music purchased from iTMS must remain in .m4p format.

My question: Is there a 3rd party burner that iTunes will recognize? If so, where can I get it?

thanks...

iPhil

macrumors 68040
beatsme said:
I wasn't quite sure where to post this question, but this thread seemed the most likely...

I'd like to buy a CD-RW (or SuperDrive) for my beloved G4. The problem is, I don't know what is compatible with iTunes. If iTunes can't recognize the drive, it won't let you burn a playlist, and so any music purchased from iTMS must remain in .m4p format.

My question: Is there a 3rd party burner that iTunes will recognize? If so, where can I get it?

thanks...

Try this [URL="http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/optical-drives/superdrives/powermac/'] little handy link[/URL] :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.