3rd party earphones for 4s/siri with mic

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by andymac2210, Jan 1, 2012.

1. andymac2210 macrumors regular

I'll admit it, I know nothing about earphones or audio stuff.

I've never been unhappy with the sound quality of the apple earbuds, but I have been quite unhappy with the build quality.

The 4th pair in the last year has just broken (the mic doesn't work and the clicker isn't reliable) and I'm done with them.

Not only can I not find out how to get them replaced (there's no apple stores near me), I just can't be bothered, since they'll just break again in a month or 2.

Are there any aftermarket earphones that'll work with the iPhone 4s and allow me to use Siri, skip songs and adjust volume?

2. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Yes many of them do, look to see if they say iPhone compatible but my beats by Dre tour edition works with Siri and do everything that the apple ones do.

3. Sonhascome macrumors 6502

I got some altec lansing in earbuds and they are awesome! they have the mic, I got them from ecost

4. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

5. garybUK Guest

garybUK

I use a set of Sennheiser MM30i which were only £39 or $50 on Amazon.com, they are fantastic earphones, they work brilliantly with Siri, microphone is good quality (so other people say), controls all work AND the sound quality is fantastic.