3rd Phone Replace, now I need another? Please advise...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by thomamon, Nov 17, 2010.

1. thomamon macrumors 6502a

thomamon

Well, I returned my iPhone tonight because its been very spotty lately. Barely getting internet and just awful phone reception. That was a replacement phone for one that was having battery troubles.

Well, I just set up my new phone tonight, a week 40 and now I believe I have at least one dead pixel. I am not sure if it is a dead pixel, but there is a black spot on my screen.

I am getting so frustrated lately with the iPhone and Apple I am not sure what to do anymore. Should I bring it back tomorrow and complain?

2. jobless macrumors newbie

If you still under warranty or service plan, go ahead. I'm on my second one at the moment..

3. thomamon thread starter macrumors 6502a

thomamon

This is my 3rd phone. The first one was replaced because of battery problems, the one I returned today couldn't hold a call or get good internet reception. So I guess it is best if I bring it right back and tell them how frustrated I am.

4. Ann P macrumors 68020

Where are you using your phone? Maybe the AT&T's coverage is just poor in your area. :confused:

5. thomamon, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010

thomamon thread starter macrumors 6502a

thomamon

Central, nj. I would agree but had no problems with my 3G or first iPhone 4.

6. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Although I haven't had to have my iPhone 4 replaced I did have three first generation, three 3Gs, and two 3GS.

7. thomamon thread starter macrumors 6502a

thomamon

They gave me no problems today and I now have my 4th iPhone 4. Its from week 37.