3rd Watch Face store app

d112

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2015
Bydgoszcz Poland
Hi Guys

Finally, Chinese app that lets install all faces Hermes, Nike also Rolex, Carrera. Fully working. Just install Hermes on my Nike

Mapple86

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2015
Tested this too.
My problem is, that it says I have not enough funds on my accaount, even if I want to purchase something which is free/0,00¥
Any idea?

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
yeah I would not trust this at all.. who knows if that app is able to get data off of your watch..
It's hard to trust an app that let's you install counterfeit watch faces.
[doublepost=1543499463][/doublepost]
Ok they updated the app yesterday.
Now it is working. But adding money to the account looks too much work to find out. If anyone were successful with this, please explain how to do it.
[doublepost=1543480991][/doublepost]Photo
I would skip that step and just email the dev your personal informations, passwords and credit card info.

KarimLeVallois

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2014
London
It's hard to trust an app that let's you install counterfeit watch faces.
[doublepost=1543499463][/doublepost]
I would skip that step and just email the dev your personal informations, passwords and credit card info.
Already emailed the developer and awaiting a response... I even gave him my bank details, home address and dob, just in case that was useful...

Partridge

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2007
Well. Took a bunch of copy and paste back and forth to google translate and a bit of trial and error but.…

Why can’t Apple do this properly. Oh wait. That would eliminate the exclusivity of the Hermès collaboration overnight. Oops.

Reactions: shooter45acp

magicschoolbus

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2014
Well. Took a bunch of copy and paste back and forth to google translate and a bit of trial and error but.…

Why can’t Apple do this properly. Oh wait. That would eliminate the exclusivity of the Hermès collaboration overnight. Oops.
And Nike - and their S4 exclusive faces that could easily work on the S3, S2, S1, S0/

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
And Nike - and their S4 exclusive faces that could easily work on the S3, S2, S1, S0/
I don't agree that the S4 faces could "easily work" on the older displays. In addition to being more cramped on a smaller screen, I believe the displays are a different aspect ratio which would rule out the full-screen faces like fire, powder, and water...

Also, the additional complications from the infograph faces would likely tax the processor and battery to the point people would complain - especially on the first and second generation models.

Mapple86

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2015
Also das ganze baut sich so langsam richtig aus. Wenn man einfach mal etwas Abwechslung als Ziffernblatt möchte und auch evtl. Etwas an den Punkt kommt, wo die Watch mehr als Uhr dient, ne super Sache. Ich hoffe das Apple dieses Jahr einen watchface store bringt.

Aktuell gibt es schon Version 3.0 der app.
Man muss die nur jedes mal neu installieren, wenn ein update kommt. Nach dem Login sind aber immer alle Faces vorhanden.
Teilweise kompliziert an den Install Link zu kommen. Das hier ist die offizielle Seite: watch.bbqe.com

Attachments

Mapple86

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2015
Ich hoffe auch aber es scheint mir, dass Apple lässt es nicht geschehen :/
In der App kann man jetzt auch sein eigenes Ziffernblatt erstellen und in den Shop freigeben.
Sehr einfach aufgebaut.
Verschiedene Layer (png‘s mit Transparenten), eigene Zeiger hochladen. Den rest stellt man dann mit xyz Koordinaten ein.

ferjilo

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2015
w Polska
The app works as an app that shows a watch face. At least adds some fresh air for a few days but does not have complications or makes something equivalent (e.g. allow its own complications like steps, weather, activity status, etc) so its pretty simple