3RD wave countries WTF

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 50L, Jun 5, 2015.

1. 50L macrumors regular

50L

Yesterday I was a bit happy, yet also a bit sad when I read the title : apple watch coming to more countries 26th of june. I was like wow that's a late date for pre orders to start, I was expecting them to start on monday after wwdc.

Then I noticed my country ( belgium ) was not included... After 2 months it's not yet available in belgium :oops:

As of yesterday the watch isn't on the front page anymore, so I'm not expecting that it will be released within 1-2 months

For me its only a 1hour drive to france, where I was already 2 weeks ago. But I couldn't place an order because I wasn't living in france ( I already knew that but tried anyway and also wanted to see the watch in person for the first time )

So now what's for me the quickest way to buy me an apple watch?

Ebay and things like borderlinx are not an option for me because I don't want to pay more than retailprice for an already overpriced product

I think i will go to france when the apple stores have stock available, and will there, at that time also the possibility to order online , outside of france and do an in store ( france apple store ) pickup?

2. KojiH macrumors 6502

Sorry to hear that. With Tim Cook saying that he expects them in stores by June I'd have to agree that waiting for them to arrive in the french Apple Stores and picking one up there may be your best bet.