4.0 Broken Apps Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Abacab, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Abacab macrumors member

After the upgrade to a 3gs I thought I would start a thread for what apps were broken.
    On mine: Mac Tracker & "Call of Duty Zombies"
    Anybody with broken apps please list here and post fixes if any.
    THANKS!

2. akibare macrumors newbie

weatherbug maps, siteviewer

I've been looking for such a list so joined to possibly contribute.

(1) Weatherbug:
    Since the upgrade yesterday I've found the radar map in my Weatherbug (elite version) won't load, either via 3G or wireless. It could be a coincidence, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and still no luck, so I'm curious if anyone else has this problem. The rest of the app works fine.

For what it's worth, just now I see a comment in the iStore from some other user complaining of the same thing, so I trust it's an issue. Hopefully there is an update soon!

(2) Siteviewer (from :
    It's an app that lets you suck down news from multiple news sites (most of the main Japanese news sites, which is why it's popular there) and auto-format it for the phone and store it, so you can read the news in perfect mobile format even on the subway. Well, after the upgrade, scrolling inside the news articles doesn't work, so it's fairly pointless now that I can only see the first part of any story! This one has me quite upset, it was one of my favorite apps. Again, hope there's an upgrade soon!

3. John T macrumors 68020

John T