4.3.2 Tethered JB already out

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jnardis, Apr 15, 2011.

1. loyalist macrumors 6502

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

If your not having any issues on 4.3.1 id just stick with it.

3. Jnardis thread starter macrumors 6502a

Couldn't agree more. My phone is pretty solid right now... And I barely ever use Facetime!

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

This is great news, even though I'm very happy with my redsn0w jailbreak on 4.3.1 currently. I will hold off for a little while but I know myself too well. Once it's published by the Dev Team, I will upgrade :D

5. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

Good news for some. Personally, I wouldn't bother with a tethered JB. I'm also not upgrading when the untethered is released. I need a nice long rest period from setting things up from scratch. I'm thinking iOS 5 or possibly before if something really cool comes along before that.

Is anyone here actually having trouble with FaceTime on 4.3.1? I've used it a few times over 3G (My3G) and all went well. I did a search for FaceTime issues and what I found was some saying it doesn't show up in Contacts and others having connecting issues. I haven't noticed either of these problems. Did I luck out or is it only happening every once and a while?

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Once in a while I get a black screen when it first connects to facetime and I cant see the other person. I just hang up and call again and it connects fine.
    No big deal, like the others said I dont have any other issues and dont feel like upgrading, JB and reinstalling all my stuff again.

7. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I'll be upgrading to 4.3.2 once the untethered jb is out. 4.3.1 has been a little buggy for me and I was planning to re-jb my phone using pwnage anyway (used redsn0w this time around). I'll just wait until the untethered option comes out for 4.3.2 now, especially since I use facetime all the time.

8. HarryPot macrumors 6502a

I would update if it fixes the broken silent switch, which right now vibrates whenever it feels like doing it.

Aside from that bug, I don't have any of the battery drain or sloppy animations people are talking about.