4.3.3 Running Slow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Collin789, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Collin789 macrumors regular

Collin789

So I know there have probably been many posts about this already, but I couldn't find the original post I was reading earlier.
    Anyway, ever since I updated to 4.3.3 - which has been a while ago - I've noticed that the animations are really slow. Regardless of which app I'm opening, it's always slow. Sometimes it's a smooth animation, but usually it's choppy. Normally I wouldn't care, but it's not like this is happening every once in a while, this happens EVERYTIME I open or close an app and it's pretty annoying when it's not usually like this. I read somewhere that said you can change something in the code and it will fix the problem. BUT, I also read somewhere that this doesn't fix the problem. So, I was just wondering if this was happening to everyone else as well and if someone had a definite fix to the problem. But the way, I'm not running any crazy jailbreak tweak that would slow it down this much.

2. drew0020 macrumors 68000

drew0020

Same problem here. I have a brand new phone as well so I know its the software...

3. Collin789 thread starter macrumors regular

Collin789

Did you jailbreak yours?

4. drew0020 macrumors 68000

drew0020

Not yet, but it was pretty choppy out of the box. Setup as new, etc.

5. Collin789 thread starter macrumors regular

Collin789

Ok, well, in the back of my head I keep telling myself that maybe it's running slow because it's jailbroken and/or its something I'm running. But, I guess not.