4 minutes and I have it

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stevesmynametoo, Sep 12, 2015.

1. stevesmynametoo macrumors newbie

WOW, can't believe it. In Hawaii away from California on vacation, with my I pad air and 6, 128 silver I phone. By 9:04 Hawaii time, I was IN using the I pad air. Took just a few minutes and I have delivery confirmation for 128, 6s, pink gold ! Yeah, I was torn on gold or pink and said hell, paying full price, apple care, ATT grandfather, (I get a new phone every year), go for the NEW color, I will strut that baby all over town! Well, it will be in my pocket as I use my apple watch for everything. I think there will be mass confusion over the NEXT program or mo pay, after many calls to ATT, I was not eligible to go with NEXT until April of next year. I hope there are not a lot of people getting the shaft on this order business. Had everything set up like an operating room....ice bucket, bottle of Jack, all my credit cards, pad pen, hanky for tears etc. Hope you all had good luck and not mass confusion. Been on the forums the last week and your input and questions, answers and frustration helped. Can't wait to see the pink gold, Lordy, what have I done.

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

3. mellofello macrumors 65816

I live in hawaii. I love apple preorders. It's only 9pm here. I was visiting family a few years ago and had to drag my ass out of bed at 3 am. Yet another fringe benefit of living here lol

4. acarney macrumors 6502

Again the App seemed to be the smooth way in, by 12:04am I had my first order confirmed via email, ordered another for a friend in S. Korea and that order email came in about ten minutes later. Web store is STILL saying it'll be back soon when loading on my MacBook Air...