$4 Monoprice TPU case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by batotman, Mar 24, 2012.

1. batotman macrumors 6502

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10843&cs_id=1084312&p_id=8051&seq=1&format=2

Bought that one for my new iPad. I think I like it. I was using an iPad 2 Incipio NGP case (which fits well) but I'll return it ($30) and keep this one. Ordered evening of 3/19, here on 3/24.

It's got a matte finish, cutout are big enough. A little stiffer (or perhaps just more snug) than the NGP. Well worth the cash.

I'll post pics later. Gotta leave to get ready for daughter's 7th b-day party.

2. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

I have three of these! I don't like them for only one reason: with any screen protector on, this case will cause the screen protectors to bubble on the edges and it's gonna be ruined with time!

I have the new Incipio ngp bought last night for the iPad 3 and I will say the Incipio is better thn the mono price tpu case. The way the Incipio wraps the iPad will not cause screen ,protector issues the material is soft but fitment isn't as super tight as the mono price one hence not cause screen protector issues. The ngp is matte and the edges are way better than the mono price one because it's actually harder to hold on the mono price vs ngp one.

3. DaQuickPG macrumors member

Thanks for the tip, i ordered two of these(dont have screen protectors so am good) i also got the two sleeves from the other post so for 16$ my two ipada are good until the new pixelskin comes out mid april. Thanks again, looking forward to seeing ur pics.

4. batotman thread starter macrumors 6502

The Monoprice one I have is also matte and way easier to hold than the NGP I had on it. As for the screen protector, no idea, never use them.

5. Bobby.e macrumors 6502

I ordered this one: http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10843&cs_id=1084313&p_id=8456&seq=1&format=2 . I wanted something to cover the front when it's in my bag.

6. batotman thread starter macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From my iPhone. I can upload better ones later. And I guess I have a bulb out, hadn't noticed until now. Lol