Hey folks, My wife and I each have the iPhone 3G and 4 months left in our contract. We are considering just going for the iPhone 4 now, rather than waiting. I'm just looking for advice on whether to buy now or to hold out and buy later. It might be a dumb question though. Are there any benefits to holding off and buying later? Thanks!