4 months mbp experience

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by weipim, Mar 10, 2009.

1. weipim macrumors newbie

Hi everyone.
    it has been almost 4 months that I made my switch from pc to mac, more specifically, from windows to OS X. I bought my mb133 mbp during the big discount at a local shop and i'm totally in love with it.
    It's quite a grave move for me to give up windows, since i started with win98 when i was only 12. The os x just made my life easier, and allowed me to spend more times on other things beside computers. I was concerned that many ppl in this forum are really disappointed from Apple's quality control, not even that, my friend almost smashed his mb a couple days ago...

However, while lurking on other hardware forums to sneakout some amazing deals on the web, I also appreciate the effort apple made to help me having a true relief over the cpu/mobo debates haha. i.e. the intel new processor vs Amd, nvidia vs ati... same old topics keep coming back.

I think we have to get straight to our perspectives when buying a mac, or being precise, accepting an Apple product, which is changing our current lifestyle!

I almost had all the common issues that other ppl had with the prev. gen mbp, but overall I want to say a big thanks to Steve and the whole team.

By the help of a mac, i'm way more organized than I used to be, it's hard to explain and proof it to you, but i believe you've noticed this with in yourself.

anyways, I am totally satisfied to my switch:D

2. J DILLA macrumors member

3. MPHL macrumors regular

MPHL