Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigEvan23

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
Maybe I'm just lucky but my iPod Photo shipped today. I guess they are getting them out early! Can't wait to add my 5th iPod to the Apple family!!!

-Evan

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 213

BigEvan23

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
YAH 5!

Original 5
2nd Gen 10
3rd Gen 20 (just gave to friend cause of the photo)
Mini
iPod Photo 40

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Chaszmyr said:
Now if only Apple would ship the GeForce 6800 that I ordered months ago...

well, that's not their fault... nvidea can't get a high enough yield of those cards to ship in volume. If the supplier can't produce the product, what is apple supposed to do?

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
QCassidy352 said:
well, that's not their fault... nvidea can't get a high enough yield of those cards to ship in volume. If the supplier can't produce the product, what is apple supposed to do?
Not show 'em off months before anyone can actually get hold of them perhaps...

...anyway, this is OT...

verces

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2004
Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty........but its a problem....Its just getting so big and thick.........and I do like that U2 version though. (contrary to my prior statements about the unattractiveness of a black iPod...)

BigEvan23

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
Fanboy!!!

Apple Rulez.
iPOD is the BEST THING EVER
Steve Job ROCKS.

jk...I will be as thorough as possible in reviewing the unit. Don't worry about the requsite pics...they will be there!

Evan

Inkmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2003
Calgary
I guess my concern is that it will be as slow and painful as iPhoto. I'm holding out on purchasing one until I'm proven otherwise. Even though it is exactly what I've been waiting for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.