Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Broken 12753 (1284 members and 11469 guests).

I guess it will reach a peak a die down pretty quickly.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Most people that visit don't post, they just come here to read. A lot of them never register. Or they post once then never return.

Hey Knox and or Dr Q, can we get some stats of how many new members joined today and the number of posts made today.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Most people that visit don't post, they just come here to read. A lot of them never register. Or they post once then never return.

Hey Knox and or Dr Q, can we get some stats of how many new members joined today and the number of posts made today.
Yes, tomorrow. Today isn't over (depending on your time zone)!

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
Great job everyone. 5000+ people more than the previous record, that's amazing.

Long live MR. ;)

Markleshark

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 15, 2006
Carlisle, Up Norf!
I do wonder if this will be an on going trend, but I suppose it will what with Apple's popularity growing at an alarming rate.

You know, we didn't get any Mac's Sold figures off His Jobsness. (Or did I miss those?)

lancestraz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2005
RI
I do wonder if this will be an on going trend, but I suppose it will what with Apple's popularity growing at an alarming rate.

You know, we didn't get any Mac's Sold figures off His Jobsness. (Or did I miss those?)
Not any "computers" sold figures, but other Apple products.
Something like:
5 million copys of Leopard sold (19% of Tiger uses upgraded)
4 billion iTunes songs (with 20 million coming in Christmas day)
125 million TV shows
4 million iPhones (that's 20,000 a day on average)
7 million movies
14 billion (single not pairs) iPod socks (that's enough for every -human- foot on the planet)
I made the last one up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.